• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Question on Plesk's certificate

dar2000

New Pleskian
Hi we want to use plesk for a government project but we're required to get a certification which just simply state that we have the right to use plesk for 3 years (we will prepay for 3 years upfront). Is this something that we can get? I actually emailed plesk support but I didn't get anything back so I thought I would ask here.

I suppose its just an "official" form that state that we have permission to use this plesk license for a certain amount of time.

Please, tell me did you receive a Ticket ID assigned to your request from Support? Have you used this form?
Knowing it, I can escalate the problem.

Thank you very much. I didn't receive any Ticket ID.. but let me try again. What would be a reasonable amount of timeframe to wait before I other you about it? Also the last time when I posted to the form, I didn't get any email back. Is that normal?

I used the exact URL you posted Licensing and Purchase support
Support does not work 24/7, so it might take exactly 1 business day to reply. If you did not see any reply from support, there are 2 reasons for that:

1) You did not confirm your email address after the request was submitted, meaning they were not able to answer in accordance with Legal

2) You did confirm your email address, and they did reply, but the reply got into spam.

I got a reply back today but they didn't answer my question. I've replied back. Hopefully I get some clarification.

Thanks for the help. I will let you know if they can't answer it or something.

Hi Igor, they still haven't replied back. I seriously need the answer to the question. I am not sure why plesk support isn't answering me. Is there a phone # I can call? I will try ONE more time.. it will be the 3rd time.

Also their reply doesn't have a #. Is there another way you can escalate the question?

Thanks

My question is

We want to use plesk for a government project but we're required to get an official looking email which just simply state that Plesk gives us the right to use plesk for 1 year. I suppose its just an "official" looking email that state that we have permission to use this plesk license for a certain amount of time (1 year in this case).

Tim

@dar2000 We have received your request and passed it to the Legal department for review.
I will reply to you when I receive the information.

Thank you very much! We might be ok with perhaps a reply from the support saying its OK but it would be nice to get a more official looking email. We will do more business with plesk if its all good. Thanks.

Back