• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question on WHMCS and Plesk

hostking

Regular Pleskian
Seems when we create a second hosting plan for a client they cannot login with the second hosting package username and password.

They need to use the first plesk account username and password they purchased?

Any reason why? or did we do something wrong?

Seems when we create a second hosting plan for a client they cannot login with the second hosting package username and password.

They need to use the first plesk account username and password they purchased?

Any reason why? or did we do something wrong?
I think this is normal Plesk behaviour. At least the same thing happens with OBAS. I assume he can select both subscriptions, right? If so, it's perfectly normal behaviour and the second user/pass combination is for FTP access to the specified domain.

Its not ideal though as the customer cannot give plesk username and password to someone else to manage only one account.

But guess we have to live with it.

Its not ideal though as the customer cannot give plesk username and password to someone else to manage only one account.

But guess we have to live with it.
Can you try testing the following: https://domain.tld:8443 with username: the main website/FTP access username and password: that username's password? It should work, though I'm not really sure as I don't have WHMCS installed.

Back