• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Questions about Plesk Premium Email extension

Denis Gomes Franco

Regular Pleskian
I installed the Plesk Premium Email extension for a quick test drive. Really nice, but I have a few questions:
1. Is it possible to change the interface branding? Would like to use my logo instead of Plesk's.

2. I understand there are two licenses: FREE and PAID. FREE does not include calendar, tasks, file cloud, etc. I enabled the paid version on a domain and even though the extension says it's unlicensed (I haven't bought it yet) those functions (calendar, tasks, file cloud, etc) were there and working normally. What's going on? Is that a free trial?

3. How do I change the max upload size in Premium Email? Server is already configured to accept files up to 32/64 MB but the extension does not seem to recognize that and defaults to 2 MB. Going back to Roundcube, I can upload files up to 32/64 MB again.

4. What's with the per-user licensing price listed in the Plesk marketplace? I have no problem paying for modules, whether it's a one-time purchase or a subscription, but charging per user when the module is using my infrastructure and my server's disk space, that's a bummer. And that's not all: I will have to deal with whatever problems may arise such as low disk space, backups, server crashes, spam, whatever. And I still have to pay for it for each mailbox I have? Unfair and totally against the point of running your own server with a control panel such as Plesk - unless I'm completely mistaken and that price is for a SaaS service (such as kolabnow.com) that will host my mailboxes outside my server.

Back