• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Forwarded to devs RCP API Customer 'set-billing-info'

Kaspar

API expert
Plesk Guru
Username: Rasp

TITLE

RCP API Customer 'set-billing-info'

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Plesk 18.0.33, CentOS 7.9.2009, API 1.6.9.1

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

I came across the 'set-billing-info' operation in the RCP API documentation, which piqued my interest. However it doesn't seems to be part of the API (anymore).

When calling the set-billing-info operation I get: This element is not expected. Expected is one of ( add, get, del, set, convert-to-reseller, change-owner, get-domain-list )

I suspect this is probably a legacy function, but is still referenced in the RCP API documentation. Or can it still be used?

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Call API with payload:
Code:
<packet>
<customer>
<set-billing-info>
<filter>
<id>2</id>
</filter>
<values>
<income>
<currency>EUR</currency>
<sum>10</sum><
/income>
</values>
</set-billing-info>
</customer>
</packet>

ACTUAL RESULT

This element is not expected. Expected is one of ( add, get, del, set, convert-to-reseller, change-owner, get-domain-list )

EXPECTED RESULT

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Answer the question

Last edited:
Hello,

The mentioned operation is related to EOLed Plesk Billing which we do not support and ship anymore.
So it is not possible to use it.
I have created an internal request to update our documentation, we will fix it in the nearest future.

Thank you for the report.

Back