• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Real Estate Listing & MLS modules

I need to do a lot of real estate listing for my real estate business. I want to know that Drupal MLS Module and real estate module are the same or not? How it helps me?

Both of these modules are quite old and haven't received updates in years. I wouldn't advise you to use either of them.

Module description
The link module provides a standard custom content field for links. With this module, links can be easily added to any content types and profiles and include advanced validating and different ways of storing internal or external links and URLs. It also supports additional link text title, site-wide tokens for titles and title attributes, target attributes, CSS class attribution, static repeating values, input conversion, and many more.

Absolutely perfect for me. The facility is outstanding.
Thanks

Drupal MLS Module and real estate module
Drupal MLS Module is one of the best modules for the Plesk. In Plesk, if I want to list my real estate business so Drupal MLS Module must help me. Am I right? I also want to know that the Drupal MLS Module and real estate module are the same or not?

Both of these modules are quite old and haven't received updates in years. I wouldn't advise you to use either of them.
They are don't receive updates for in years or forever?

Back