1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

redirect email to another server

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by alens, Oct 23, 2005.

1. alens

alens Guest

Anyone know how to redirect all messagess to another smtp server. Is there any option to do this with qmail. Actualy I would like to use antispam/antivirus on diferent server than psa so I need a way to isolate qmail-psa just to forward all request to the specific smtp server.

2. poke

poke Guest

Just change your DNS to point to the other mail server. MX and A records for mail.....

3. alens

alens Guest

yes I already do that but also like to forward all emails that customers sent thought psa to the same server. actually how to configure qmail to use smtp gateway like I explained before..

4. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Silver Pleskian

57%
    Have you looked at ART's Gamera project?

5. alens

alens Guest

I already have ART's Gamera server and PSA server with MX records pointed to ART's Gamera server.

It will take time to migrate clients to outgoing ART's Gamera server and I need solution to redirect all massages sent by clients using qmail on PSA server to ARS's Gamera.

I would like to isolate PSA SMTP (port 25) to communicate only with ART's Gamera server, but not sure how to do it with qmail on PSA.