• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

redirect email to another server

A

alens

Anyone know how to redirect all messagess to another smtp server. Is there any option to do this with qmail. Actualy I would like to use antispam/antivirus on diferent server than psa so I need a way to isolate qmail-psa just to forward all request to the specific smtp server.

Just change your DNS to point to the other mail server. MX and A records for mail.....

yes I already do that but also like to forward all emails that customers sent thought psa to the same server. actually how to configure qmail to use smtp gateway like I explained before..

I already have ART's Gamera server and PSA server with MX records pointed to ART's Gamera server.

It will take time to migrate clients to outgoing ART's Gamera server and I need solution to redirect all massages sent by clients using qmail on PSA server to ARS's Gamera.

I would like to isolate PSA SMTP (port 25) to communicate only with ART's Gamera server, but not sure how to do it with qmail on PSA.

Back