• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Registration Module

M

marco0474

Hi,

i want to add useres in the resistration module. That works. But how to add what
is allowed to this user.
My target is to allow only registerd users
to go on private side wich is not for everyone who find my side.

Please help ! help funktion can´t help :-(

Login module has different purposes. More information about it you can get, for example, here
http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?threadid=41108

As I know in future versions (after v.4 .1 release) such feature as protected pages is planned to be added into Sitebuilder.

Originally posted by marco0474
Hi,
i want to add useres in the resistration module. That works. But how to add what
is allowed to this user.
My target is to allow only registerd users
to go on private side wich is not for everyone who find my side.

Please help ! help funktion can´t help :-(

okay sounds not so good. can you please
let me know when this verion will be roll out ?

Unfortunately, I do not no exactl dates for v.5 release. As I know incoming 4.1 release should be ready in about 3 weeks. As for v.5 cant not say anything exactly.

is that what i want to do fixed in version 4.1 ? or only in 5.0 ?

that sounds not so good.is it possible to use such a function otherwise ?
or push to do it with release 4.1

Theoretically, it is possible with help of Script module. Hide necessary pages from navigation and add appropriate script into Script module which will ask to fill the form and accomplish all registration and authentication actions. But as I know nobody did it before and it would be not so easy to implement.
As v.4.1 is expected very soon (in about 3 weeks) it will not be possible to add this feature into release.

Back