• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Reject Mail by Default

C

Chris

When a new domain is created (Plesk 7.5.3) the mail preferences are set to bounce mail by default. Is there a way to change this so that instead of "Bounce" it's set to "Reject" by default?

It may be hard coded into their encrypted closed source files, I have not been able to find anywhere in the psa database where they have those values defaulted..... I've searched for it a number of times (as well as other default values).

Once the domain is created, it creates entries in database: psa table: Parameters parameter: nonexist_mail value: reject

Table: misc
Param: mail_bounce
Value: true
If this value is changed to 'false' then the 'bounce' option will not show up under Mail preferences.... but it also does not select either of the remaining options by default then.

Usually I go through all options and settings when creating a domain just to make sure that it's the way I want it.

Back