• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Remark/note/comment field/record

W

warren1025

Is there a field or record somewhere in the information for a domain being hosted in Plesk where incidental information relating to the domain can be entered? I am seeking a location that is not employed in the domain configuration and where remarks, notes, or comments can be stored.

Thank you,

Could you please provide more detail - why this possibility is important for you?

I am looking for a place within the domain hosting entries for a given domain to enter miscellaneous, brief notes of information regarding the domain but not part of the required information. I am looking for a "comments" field or record. This information would not be used for anything else. I can put brief notes in one of the unused street address fields, for instance, but that doesn't seem appropriate.

Thank you for the quick response!

Thank you for clarification. I will forward it to developers as feature request. I hope it will be implemented to the one of next Plesk versions.

I don´t know if you got now what I asked for ...

I open a thread some weeks ago and asked for the possibility to mark or make some fields like contact data to required fields. I would prefer if a customer must insert his street and so on after a first login. So I can check the values and if they doesn´t fit I can cancel the account again. But if it isn´t required a customer won´t insert something ...

Thank you for your consideration. I appreciate your forwarding my question to your developers for inclusion in future releases.

Hello,

Actually you can add custom fields and notes in Customer and Business Manager part. Also you can make custom fields required for self sign-up if you wish to do that.

Regards,

Back