• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Remove Design Button

Graphrix

Basic Pleskian
We have Presence Builder for 100 domains and there are a few things that we have noticed.

While customising 1 website by modifying the style.css for an independant design (1 domain) as soon as any changes are published in presence builder, the style.css for that 1 domain is over-written by the main .css file. The only way that we can over-come this is by editing the main css in /usr/local/sb/htdocs/templates/generic/css which then effects every domain that uses presence builder.

The other concern being is that we don't want every user having the design button feature. We have 1 website that is school based and each person changes the design features to suit their views - they want 1 design which doesn't change. The only way that I can see this is by removing the Design button for that 1 domain or not having them do the editing / adding pages or page features (slideshows, galleries, etc.)

Having used Wordpress for a few years we like to be able to add features and remove features depending upon users. I am not sure if this Presence Builder can do that.

It is relatively simple to add features to the design. It is the design process that we are not enjoying - unless each user has one of the templates supplied (there are not many template styles).

Can you please give me some guidance on how to modify the CSS for 1 domain / design and keep that style sheet after pressing the publish button in Presence Builder?

Last edited:
Back