• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Remove Docker Support

Marc77

New Pleskian
Hello,

Configuration:
I dont need Docker Support at all. I have deinstalled the docker extension. When I use ssh with "top and htop" I have a lot of docker tasks and a small load 0,01 from docker. Its not that much but I dont need docker, how is it possible to stop this complete and remove this tasks from htop list:

docker-containerd -l unix:///var/run/docker/libcontainerd/cocker-containerd.sock --metrics-int
docker-containerd -l unix:///var/run/docker/libcontainerd/cocker-containerd.sock --metrics-int

Thank you

Uninstall docker, docker-engine packages with apt-get.

Uninstall docker, docker-engine packages with apt-get.
Hi Igor,
sorry to ask you this simple question. But I've experienced that sometimes only the smallest differences in commands, forms of typing could have great effects.
So, if you have the time, could you please help me by giving me the exact command deleting docker. I use Ubuntu. Would be very helpful for me. :oops:

Back