• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Reorganize Plesk 10 Panel as a Customer

C

cpes

I'm discovering new Plesk 10. I host 30 domains on my subscription. I see my domains are listed under Websites & Domains tab. I found out that services are not listed under each domain (like it was in Plesk 8). Now they are all together on that page.

For example, when I want to manage DNS settings I first need to select the website and click the corresponding Manage link. Then I want to see web statistics. And again I need to select the website and click the corresponding Manage link. Then I want to check SSL certificates and I need to select the website and click the corresponding Manage link. Everytime. That's exhausting. It would be much more friendly if I could click domain and manage it. Like it was in Plesk 8. Is it possible to do that in plesk 10?

Then I go and create databases. 50 of them. They are all together. That's interesting. Then one of my client calls me to check his database. Which one? I don't know. Ok, let me check. Emm... I found out I need 3x more time to find database. Unfriendly.

Then I setup emails for my domains. They're all together. For all domains. I have around 280 emails for 30 domains. That's a mess. Can I see emails listed per domain?

Would it possible to reorganize Plesk Panel for Customers that I could manage services per domain?

In Plesk 8 there was also possibility to create domain administrator for only one domain. I don't see that option here?

Thank you for your answers.

Back