• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

repair not work

iceman333

Basic Pleskian
Product version: 12.5.30 Update #20

Update date: 2016/02/01 10:48

Build date: 2015/11/27 16:00

OS version: Ubuntu 14.04

Revision: 344620

Architecture: 64-bit

Wrapper version: 1.2

Hello, I have the following problem. Since the last update I can no longer reach the Web login of Plesk. Error 504.

Under SSH I tried Plek repair. If I command plesk repair all - v or other repair. Unfortunately it does not work.
Mail server is not working well. Can not be retrieved, no connection.
run websites.

Also tried with bootstrapper. Will not start. What can I do so that the server is running again.

Gr Wolfgang

Do you mean that you can't login to Plesk admin interface with https://domain.com:8443 ?
Have you tried to restart psa service in ssh session at least? Any related errors in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log ? For mail server in /var/log/maillog ?

Hi Igor,
thanks for the help. It was not so easy. Have any tips tries in the forum. But has not changed. I then made a ticket. Your colleagues searched for a long time. Have then found the error and corrected.

Thanks again for the excellent help from the support team.

Gr Wolfgang

here the answer from Support

The issue was caused by stuck Plesk lockmanager.

Such behavior has been submitted to developers as internal issue with id #PPPM-4054; the fix is considered to be included in one of the next Plesk updates.

Please use the id provided for your reference.

The following steps were applied to workaround the issue:

1. Removed /usr/local/psa/var/cache/SharedLockManagerStorage0.1 file 2. Restarted sw-engine and sw-cp-server services

After that Plesk became available.

Back