1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Repeated headers in mails using postfix

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by Bevan, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Bevan

Bevan Basic Pleskian

23%
    Hi!

This problem was already reported some time ago in the Plesk 10 forum. Unfortunately there was no answer and this bug is still present in Plesk 11 so I report it here:

When postfix receives a mail with multiple recipients it writes some header lines multiple times into that mail.

Detailed bug report:

Could you please forward it to the developers? It may not be a problem with 2 or 3 recipients, but with a lot more you run into problems...

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    I have forwarded your report to developers. I will update thread with results when I receive them.

3. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    As workaround just remove non_auth.re and no_rely.re records in main.cf for Plesk >=10.4
    or clean:
    /var/spool/postfix/plesk/non_auth.re
    /var/spool/postfix/plesk/no_relay.re

4. Bevan

Bevan Basic Pleskian

23%
    Hi IgorG,

thanks for your answer. Because of the names of the files I think this removes the X-No-Auth and X-No-Relay headers. Please note that also the Received-SPF header is affected by this problem when SPF is enabled.