• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Replacing Plesk's qmail/drweb with a stock qmail install

C

catdude

Guest
This message is related to my previous message regarding qmail.drweb problems under Plesk 7.5

I would like to replace Plesk's install of qmail (I think) with a stock install of qmail, supplemented by a scanner such as qmailq or qsheff. My concern is that doing so might bollux-up qmail's integration with Plesk. Can anyone suggest whether what I want to do is feasable?
 
Back
Top