• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Repository BitBucket

Joouul

New Pleskian
Hello,

I've a problem with my Plesk account. I can't add a git repository on my domain. I've taked this screenshot.
I've copied the RSA key into my BitBucket repository but the problem still persists.

Someone could help me ?

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    279.4 KB · Views: 13
This means that ssh-keyscan -H bitbucket.org has failed to retrieve any keys. This may happen due to a number of reasons, including networking issues between your box and BitBucket.

As a workaround you may try either of the following:
  1. Use SSH on port 443 as suggested at the bottom of https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/use-the-ssh-protocol-with-bitbucket-cloud-221449711.html (basically you would only need to adjust repository URL that you pass to Plesk)
  2. Manually add public SSH host key for bitbucket.org into .ssh/git_known_hosts file (e.g. try to clone repo via shell under the respective user, then copy .ssh/known_hosts file)

The SSH key, must be copied into my BitBucket project "My project > Settings > Deployement Keys" or into my own BitBucket account "Account > Integration > SSH Keys ???

And I tried toadd manually this key into .ssh/git_known_hosts file (see screenshot) but don't work :(screenshot02.png

SSH public keys (deployment keys) are used for client identification. Host public keys (which are stored in .ssh/git_known_keys file in this case) are used for server identification. These are two different entities.

I suggest trying option (1) that was outlined in the previous post -- just adapt repository URL you specify in Plesk.

Back