• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Request: Up2date Skin Technology (css instead of LOT bg-images)

L

lhwparis

This weekend i started creating a plesk skin for my company and i am a little surprised how things are done in plesk skins.
Many things are done with background images instead of using css. ok not all browsers support css3 rounded corners till now and i see parallels loves rounded corners;) but it produces a LOT of overhead just to get this rounded corners in some old, not very often used browsers. you have to use many <div> for ONE box. many background images and so on.
Why dont use css3 border-radius values?

There are also other things i cant understand. some borders (with NO rounded corners) are done with background images instead of using css border why?

I think its time to make a "modern" fast and clean plesk skin which uses css(3) whenever its possible (maybe as an alternative to the old skin which is full compatible with old browsers)

What do you think about that?

Back