• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Reseller Branding

skb1963

New Pleskian
How do I give a reseller his own IP's? In the Plesk Panel, I have assigned a reseller 1 dedicated and 2 shared IP's. I have de-assigned the main shared IP of the server from the reseller. What I want to do is have the reseller use one of his own IP's for all shared hosting plans that he sells. I get this error when trying to add a hosting plan subscription to a customer:

Failed to provision the subscription to the panel #94 "Local Parallels Plesk Panel server (mainserver.net)": Unable to create hosting on ip 99.99.100.151. Ip address does not exist in client's pool.

That is the IP that I took away from the resellers because I want him to use his own 99.99.100.153 (shared) ip address for his customer.

My resellers don't want their clients to know they are on my servers. So I have to give the resellers their own IPs. In giving them their own IP's, I have to setup reverse DNS also so that if someone does a lookup on the IP, it will show as the resellers.

Back