• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Reseller Module/Area Critical Error

Mr Fett

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

We're having a serious error with our Plesk 11 installation whereby our resellers are presented with the error below if they try and do just about anything in the Business Manager (view customers, view subscriptions, etc) - I have no idea where to even start working this out! Any help is much appreciated:

Code:
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'UI/Page/UIUpdateResellerPage.php' (include_path='C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib/billing-libs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib/lib-tk/include/pear;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\library;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\api-rpc;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\javascripts;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\locale;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\pear;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\compat;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\lib-tk\include/pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\admin\include\lib-action\admins\EditMyProfile.php on line 46 PHP parse or compilation error in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\admin\include\lib-action\admins\EditMyProfile.php at 46: require_once(): Failed opening required 'UI/Page/UIUpdateResellerPage.php' (include_path='C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib/billing-libs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib/lib-tk/include/pear;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\library;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\api-rpc;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\javascripts;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\locale;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\pear;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\compat;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\lib-tk\include/pear')

Thanks

Bob

Unusual error. Have you tried to find this file UI/Page/UIUpdateResellerPage.php at least? Maybe your Busiess Manager installation is corrupted? I think that investigation directly on your server is required. Therefore I suggest you contact Support Team.

HI IgorG,

Many thanks for your response - I'm trying to avoid contacting Support because I'll be charge for what is obviously a bug in the application (despite me paying a monthly license fee). Now here's what is weird - I have done a search of my entire server and of my entire offsite backup and cannot find mention of a file called "UIUpdateResellerPage.php" anywhere - perhaps it's stored within a LIB file? (DLL?) I was hoping to take a copy of the current file and try restoring an earlier version but obviously cannot.

From the error above, I can't tell which of the many folder paths given is the one where this page is supposed to reside!

Could another user do a search and see if they have the file? (And perhaps give me a copy and it's location!?)

Thanks!

Bob

Strange... I can't find any mentions about UIUpdateResellerPage.php file in our internal resources.

Hi IgorG,

When I look in the folder where it is supposed to be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\billing-libs\UI\Page

I can see files similar in name, such as:

UIUpdateAdminPage.php
UISelectProductTypePage.php
UIPaymentGatewayEditPage.php
UIImportPanelSubscriptionsPage.php
UIImportPanelResultPage.php

If I create a blank file in this folder called "UIUpdateResellerPage.php" with nothing in it and check Plesk again, I get this error:

Fatal error: Class 'UIUpdateResellerPage' not found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\lib\admin\include\lib-action\admins\EditMyProfile.php on line 49

Indicating that this file contains a class definition called 'UIUpdateResellerPage'

Any ideas?

Now I have taken a copy of the full C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing folder and am considering overwriting the whole thing from a backup a couple of weeks ago to see if this fixes the problem.

Obviously I'm concerned this will cause new problems but I'm assuming that everything changable is stored in the database, not the file structure.

What do you think?

What sort of Billing software do you have installed exactly? Are you sure that it is Parallels software?

Hi IgorG,

It's the Parallels Business Manager that was installed as part of our Plesk installation! Definitely Parallels.

Bob

Hi,

i confirm the same Problem with Parallels Business Manager.

Used Platform: Debian Linux with Plesk 11 & Plesk-Billing

This are the Error Messages directly from the Billing-Dashboard:
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'UI/Page/UIUpdateResellerPage.php' (include_path='/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs:/opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-tk/include/pear:/opt/plesk-billing/lib:/opt/psa/admin/plib:/opt/psa/admin/javascripts:/opt/psa/admin/plib/locales:/opt/psa/admin/auto_prepend:/opt/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin:/opt/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin:/opt/psa/admin/smb:/opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library:/opt/psa/admin/plib/pear:/opt/psa/admin/compat:/opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-tk/include/pear') in /opt/plesk-billing/lib/admin/include/lib-action/admins/EditMyProfile.php on line 46 PHP parse or compilation error in /opt/plesk-billing/lib/admin/include/lib-action/admins/EditMyProfile.php at 46: require_once(): Failed opening required 'UI/Page/UIUpdateResellerPage.php' (include_path='/opt/plesk-billing/lib/billing-libs:/opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-tk/include/pear:/opt/plesk-billing/lib:/opt/psa/admin/plib:/opt/psa/admin/javascripts:/opt/psa/admin/plib/locales:/opt/psa/admin/auto_prepend:/opt/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin:/opt/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/databases/phpPgAdmin:/opt/psa/admin/smb:/opt/psa/admin/smb/application/library:/opt/psa/admin/plib/pear:/opt/psa/admin/compat:/opt/plesk-billing/lib/lib-tk/include/pear')

Hi Pascalarn,

My hosting provider are in the processes of liaising with Parallels to try and resolve this - I'll post any feedback I get here in the hope that it helps you. What's interesting is that I'm running a Windows server so it's actually a cross platform bug.

Hi all,

This was fixed by Parallels Support via my hosting companies support team so I don't know what was done but hopefully it should be a known issue to them now.

Bob

Back