1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Reset limits

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.3 New Feature Requests' started by wsani, Oct 1, 2008.

1. wsani

wsani Silver Pleskian

40%
    It would great if you can provide a way to reset the Expand and Plesk client limits on the accounts. Sometimes this is helpful to resolve limit related issues. This is especially true when the accounts are moved from cPanel over to Plesk...

2. gold

gold Regular Pleskian

57%
    Do you need to reset limits to default values? For one or multiple clients? Can you use binding clients to clients templates is such cases?

3. wsani

wsani Silver Pleskian

40%
    Just one client. When I try to bind a template to a client it will not because the limits are set to unlimited when moved from cPanel, so if we can provide a way to force the template limits, that would be great!

4. gold

gold Regular Pleskian

57%
    You can bind a domain template to moved domains to reset their limits then bind a client template to moved client.

5. wsani

wsani Silver Pleskian

40%
    My previous post: "When I try to bind a template to a client it will not because the limits are set to unlimited when moved from cPanel"

No you cannot. The limits on the "moved account" exceeds the template in Plesk Expand. There is no logic in expand to reset the limits backs to the Expand template. That's what I'm trying to tell you but I don't know why you're insisting that Expand can handle the situation...

6. gold

gold Regular Pleskian

57%
    Please create the test client in the Expand with unlimited limits then create the test client template with limited limits then run command 'Apply Another Template' from test client page and choose the test client template. The template limits must overwrite the client limits.