• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Reseting/redoing traffic analysis for a domain

W

Willv

Hi,

I noticed some issue on many of my plesks (ranging from 8 to 9.5) recently. Some of the ressources usage for some domain are screwed up. For some reason, plesk analyzed much more that was really transfered.

So I'm looking for a way to reprocess the logs and redo the analysis to hopefully get something more real.

FYI, the difference is quite high, plesk tells me 48 TB and I get less than 30 GB for a month parsing the log with another software.

Any clue ? I'm interessted in a trick / command / hack / whatever that would also work on plesk 8 if possible.

Regards.

Indeed for version over 9.* , thanks much.

Any clue for prior versions ?

Upgrade from old Plesk versions to latest would be better solution.

We're running Plesk 8.6 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 and newer Plesk versions don't support that OS version.

Also, I bet not everyone is ready to upgrade to a new major Plesk version, if if their OS version supported it.

Any chance of getting a patch for Plesk 8.6 as well?

Thanks.

I have requested fix for Plesk 8.6 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 from developers.
I will update thread with their answer as soon as I receive it.

Back