• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Responsive design and other issues

Chownsy

New Pleskian
Hello,
I am a long time user of Plesk website hosting with my local provider.
After much chatting, I decided to go with the WPB add on.

I have however noticed that yes, it is adaptive to mobiles and yes there is a fixed and fluid website size setting but it is not fully responsive in the following
  1. If I reduce the window size, the text all bunches up and the formatting of the page is lost totally.
  2. The menus don't shrink down and stay large, taking up 3 lines at times.
  3. Looks very clumbsy
I saw a post on here from 2012 that you were looking into the development of responsiveness but it don't seem to be here.

The whole WPB seems outdated now and I'm struggling to actually make content look good with it (coming over from using Wordpress to this)

The commerce layout is not great as well, I would like to be able to adjust the layout more on the site side of things.

Also when I tried to link the sites to my google business profile and other social media platforms I was left with the only option of copying site to facebook (something which has not existed in a long time)

Please help me and are there going to be updates to this soon?

I have 7 websites I need to update and would like to have a better design on the current platform.

Richard

hey chownsy,
i hope you doing well did you find any fix for this or not if you found any then can you please share thank you...

Back