• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Restore backup has runned for a day and not finished yet.

BilllLee

New Pleskian
I try to migrate a website from virtual host(plesk on windows not sure its version) to a VPS(plesk on windows version is latest-11.5)
I made a backup from the virtual host and upload it to vps and try to restored,but it has taken long time and not finished yet.

Try to troubleshoot it with help of Backup Manager logs at least - http://kb.parallels.com/111289
Thank you anyway,
I'm newbie to plesk though I know a little about cPanel and LAMP
I attached the log I got from C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PMM\logs,but I don't know what it mean, Seems it goes in a infinite loop.could you please give me a little more clue?
It said this in the tail
[2014-05-08 06:03:47] daemon job delayed for 30 minutes
A progress named "backup deployer" always use 20% of cpu
One another thing which has been puzzling me is there is no "webadmin" for the phpmyadmin in the panel , and I didn't find any phpmyadmin folder too on the server, is it default part of plesk installation?

Try to troubleshoot it with help of Backup Manager logs at least - http://kb.parallels.com/111289
Thank you anyway,
I'm newbie to plesk though I know a little about cPanel and LAMP
I attached the log I got from C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\PMM\logs,but I don't know what it mean, Seems it goes in a infinite loop.could you please give me a little more clue?
It said this in the tail
[2014-05-08 06:03:47] daemon job delayed for 30 minutes
A progress named "backup deployer" always use 20% of cpu
One another thing which has been puzzling me is there is no "webadmin" for the phpmyadmin in the panel , and I didn't find any phpmyadmin folder too on the server, is it default part of plesk installation?

View attachment temp.txt

Back