• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restore backup of domain failed

N

niigata

I'm using plesk for my main website (Hflight.net) for almost 2 year, my website schedule for daily backup, yesterday I do need to restore the backup
but it appear in error and my site still not working until now. can you help me find out and slove the problem? please

below is the massage plesk admin page give me as error massage.

usually my hflight.net FTP username is hflight
but I can't setup hflight anymore, it said hflight is already exsit

-------

Domain hflight.net has been restored
Error log domain hflight.net

mailname [email protected]

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/spamassassin.php --update [email protected] -status false -hits 7 -reject-spam false -modify-subj-text \*\*\*\*\*SPAM\*\*\*\*\* failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Spamfilter does not supported by license key

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --update hflight.net -hosting true -hst_type phys -ip 203.146.249.191 -webstat webalizer -err_docs true -login hflight -passwd -shell /bin/sh failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occured during domain update: error in hosting updating: Unable to update hosting preferences: User hflight already exists. User hflight already exists.

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --update hflight.net -hosting true -hst_type phys -ip 203.146.249.191 -webstat webalizer -err_docs true -login hflight -passwd -shell /bin/sh failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occured during domain update: error in hosting updating: Unable to update hosting preferences: User hflight already exists. User hflight already exists.

EDIT: This seems to be old thread and I have Plesk 8.6 ATM, but the probelm is the same.

I have the same exact problem. The domain is otherwise restored but the files and fysical hosting is not. This issue is critical! Any fix for this?

Back