• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

restore from database backup?

A

Arinaya

Hi, I am hoping someone can offer some help.

We had a server crash, I have a backup of the plesk database, but none of the domains, email, etc. are functional.

Is it possible to re-create domains, user accounts etc. from a database backup? If so what is the process? Please advise...

Arinaya

Or in other words, what is the command that is run when plesk creates a new website, email accounts? Are these commands (e.g. websrvmng??) documented anywhere? Please help!

re-install users and metabase from mysql plesk db

I used the commands:
reconfigurator.exe /check-permissions=domain.com
and
websrvmng --reconfigure-all
or
websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=nameofdomain.com

for some domains it works fine, for other I got the error:
No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. (Error code 1332) at LookupAccountName for name MACHINE\LOGIN

If some one know any other command, I'll be pleased if post here or any procedure to fix this . tks

May be I know my problem.
I run the lines of reconfigurator in paralel, 4 commands at the same time, to go faster because this command take some time to run, but I check and the users didn't exists yet, so I run the command again (1 a time) and the accounts starts exists.
Still running the commands, not sure yet if it will run ok after reconfigurator when I run websrvmng.
I anyone know something, please, post here.
tks

Back