• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restore problem

A

Adam.Clark

Hi all,

I have client who deleted a domain by mistake an wanted it restored.

I logged in under admin, select his client, backup managed and selected to restore that clients domains, however i get the following error:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="success"><message code="AssertionFailed" severity="error"><context>plesk::tXmlDocument::tXmlDocument</context><file>.\xml_parse.cpp</file><line>108</line><text>Assertion failed: content.size()</text></message><object name="waynehaffenden" type="client"><message code="FailedDomainDeployment" severity="error"><context>plesk::tDomainDeployer::eek:perator ()</context><file>.\domain_deploy.cpp</file><line>381</line><text>Failed deployment of domain waynehaffenden.com</text><message code="tError_ParseFile" severity="error"><context>plesk::tXmlDocument::tXmlDocument</context><file>.\xml_parse.cpp</file><line>116</line><text>The XML file - was not parsed successfully with the following errors:
Entity: line 1: parser error : Space required after the Public Identifier
&lt;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN""http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/str
^
Entity: line 3: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: META line 3 and HEAD
&lt;META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"&gt;&lt;/HEAD&gt;
^
Entity: line 6: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and BODY
&lt;/BODY&gt;&lt;/HTML&gt;
^
Entity: line 6: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch: BODY line 4 and HTML
&lt;/BODY&gt;&lt;/HTML&gt;
^
Entity: line 7: parser error : Premature end of data in tag HEAD line 2

^
Entity: line 7: parser error : Premature end of data in tag HTML line 2

^
</text></message></message></object></execution-result>

I deleted one of my domains and tried to restore with the same error. Can anyone shed anylight ?

Kind Regards,

Adam

Hi Adam,

Did you ever manage to solve this problem?

Kind Regards,
Kyriacos Aristodemou

Back