1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Restoring dumps

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by gerhard@, Mar 31, 2005.

1. gerhard@

gerhard@ Guest

Restoring back-ups on 7.5.2

I am in the process of moving from a reseller account onto a VPS solution, both running Plesk 7.5.2. I can't use the Back-up/Restore function from the control panel because when I try restoring backup files created from the control panel, I get the following error: Dump signature verification failed.

I tried running the following command

/usr/local/psa/bin/psarestore --single-domain-mode -f --*******.co.uk --**.**.246.42 --name

but the only thing that I get is

Unknown option: **.**.246.42
    Unknown option: name
    Usage: /usr/local/psa/bin/psarestore [-h] [-L] [-t] [-V vhosts_dir] -f <dump_file> -m <ip_map_file> -s <shells_map_file> [-c clients_map_file] [options]

Any help will be HIGHLY appreciated since I am struggling to move my sites across for a couple of days now.

Cheers ;), Gerhard.

2. gerhard@

gerhard@ Guest

Problem sorted!

Thanks anyways, Gerhard.

3. kengtay

kengtay Guest

How did you solve this problem?

4. gerhard@

gerhard@ Guest

This is the command that I was supposed to use:

/usr/local/psa/bin/psarestore --single-domain-mode -f xxx --domain-name xxx --domain-ip x.x.x.x --client-login xxx

Don't forget to replace the x with the data that applies to your situation.