• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Restoring Mail Enable Backup

G

grqnet

Hi,
I am migrating my domains from my old Interland Server in Miami to my new Interland Server in Atlanta. I have over 1500 email addresses/forwards/etc. in Miami right now. I was able to use Mail Enables backup and restore to bring over all the domains and postoffices from Miami to Atlanta.

How do I get Plesk 6.5 to see the restored Mail Enable domains and postoffices?

I am running the latest version of Mail Enable Professional in both locations (I wanted to have the virus scanning capability of Professional).

Thanks.

Anthony.

C:\Program Files\SWSoft\Plesk\MailEnable\Bin\MailEnable.msc

This should give you what you need using the MailEnable Management Console. Let me know if it helps. :) I'm not a MailEnable person, so I don't know much about it yet.

Thanks Larry,

But this only brings me to the MailEnable Console which I already know and love ;)
I already have all my accounts imported. The only thing is that I need to somehow get them to appear in Plesk.

Now that is a Plesk question. I'll forward the question to someone I know. I can't promise a response but I will let him know, because others will see the same thing. Actually, I will forward it to a couple of people. :)

Hi grqnet

did you find out how to see the mailboxes from mailenable in plesk witch you imported directly to mailenable??

Back