1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Restricting physical hosing services at client level

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by LeaUK, Apr 29, 2007.

1. LeaUK

LeaUK Guest

Plesk 8.1.1.

Hi all

How does one restrict the Client's ability to use/pass on physical hosting services ?

I'm a little confused as to why the Client template doesn't have any Physical Hosting settings in as well.

For example, my client template 'Business Basic 15' allows small clients to host <=15 sites, but I want to restrict them from passing on ASP services for example - unless they upgrade to 'Business Professional'

I want to allow/disallow physical hosting services on a Client level not at domain level.

Am I going about this the wrong way? Your assistance would be gratefully received.

Lea

Edit

Also I notice that SSI, Python and Coldfusion are missing!!?? any thoughts?

2. resellertr

resellertr Regular Pleskian

57%
    I need this feature

"allow/disallow physical hosting services on a Client level not at domain level."

3. LeaUK

LeaUK Guest

Guess it's not available...!! ??