• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"resume all" not working

I

ilustrate

anyone know why plesk is giving me and a friend trouble auto "resume all" when using an ftp client such as flashFXP? or maybe how we can correct this from occurring. it seems like plesk doesn't allow "resume all" to work.

From the proFTPd docs:
21. How do I configure proftpd to allow transfer resumption (for downloads and uploads)?

To allow downloads to be resumed, you need to use the AllowRetrieveRestart configuration directive.

To allow uploads to be resumed, you need to use both the AllowOverwrite and AllowStoreRestart directives. The reason that both need to be allowed is that a restarted/resumed upload is a form of overwriting the file.

Also note that using HiddenStores and AllowStoreRestart is incompatible, as mentioned in the documentation for the AllowStoreRestart and HiddenStores directives.
This is not in the default proFTPd config file, not Plesk's fault.

You can put these into the /etc/proftpd.include or /etc/proftpd.conf files:

AllowStoreRestart on
AllowRetrieveRestart on

How about when Plesk overrides the config by a package update or change in the Plesk server GUI?

Is that Plesk's fault??

I think so...

Back