• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Retrieve WordPress Version

Matt Sanders

New Pleskian
Hi all

I'm working on a script where I would like to essentially 'duplicate' a subscription. We have a set up where we create particular subscriptions that only have one WordPress site on them. So far the script creates a new subscription and sets up hosting. What I'm wanting to do is get the current version of wordpress installed on the 'old' site so that I can install that same version on another site. Is there any way to do this via the API? I haven't been able to find the information that I need in any of the responses.

Hey dash

I did see that chapter, but that just gives me the list of current wordpress versions. What I'm wanting to do is find out what version of wordpress has been installed on a particular website so that I can install that same version on a new site as I want to make an exact copy of that site.

Thanks dash, that's alright. I've since managed to do it a different way anyway. Not quite as smooth but it works so that's fine.

Cheers

Back