• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Retrieving information.. ?

R

riktad

I've initated a Migration (cPanel -> Plesk) and things seemed to be working out. It started "retrieving information" and has been doing so for the last 4 hours and 45 minutes, with no change what so ever. Is this normal, or is it just not doing anything?

It just displays
Code:
Retrieving information on the host foo.bar is in process

But nothing much seems to be happening. Is there some way to see what it is actually doing, some kind of logfile or something? The server being migrated isn't all that big, about 300 domains, 250 web hosting accounts (~round 25mb each), 1-5 email adresses per account etc. How long should I expect this to take?

Shouldn't take more than an hour unless you have an enormous domain.

I've had the same problem, it eventually was solved by restarting both servers.

Don't know if this will help you or not, but it helped me.

Thanks,
Will

I'm actually having this same issue going from a RaQ550 to the Plesk box, it's been saying retrieving information since last friday(6/22/07), is this normal behavior?

Any other ideas? I've rebooted our plesk machine numerous times, but I do not have direct control over the server we need to migrate from (ie no reboots). The server we're migrating is running WHM 10.8.0 (cPanel 10.9.0-S9966) under RHEL3 (2.4.21-47.0.1).

Back