• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

rewrite subject don't work spamassassin

D

disproinl

Hello,
I don't get to rewrite mail subject with spamassassin. I'm using SpamAssassin version 3.2.5 under centOS 5.6
I have been looking for around internet, but I think my local.cf file is right. Also, when I type:
Code:
# spamassassin --lint
I don't receive any error code, so I think it's ok.
Below I copy my local.cf file:
Code:
# SpamAssassin config file for version 3.x

[B]rewrite_header subject [**SPAM**][/B]
required_score  6
score   FH_DATE_PAST_20XX 0.0
#Encapsular spam en un adjunto
report_safe     0
#Activar Bayes
use_bayes       1
#allow_user_rules 1
bayes_auto_learn        1
use_auto_whitelist      1
ok_locales      all
bayes_learn_during_report  1
bayes_path /var/qmail/.spamassassin/bayes
bayes_auto_expire 1
bayes_expiry_max_db_size 3500000
bayes_journal_max_size 1000000
bayes_use_hapaxes 1

bayes_ignore_header X-Upstream-Spamfilter
bayes_ignore_header X-Upstream-SomethingElse

score RAZOR2_CHECK 2.500
score PYZOR_CHECK 2.500
skip_rbl_checks 0
#pyzor
use_pyzor       1
pyzor_path /usr/bin/pyzor
pyzor_options --homedir /etc/mail/spamassassin
#razor
use_razor2      1
razor_timeout   10

If I use a mail account with Outlook, there is not any problem, because every spam message goes to bulk folder, however if I use mozilla (for example) i have all of them into my inbox folder (same via web page: horde).
So I need to solve it to be able to tag spam and create a rule.

Thank you for your time

I am new to parallels and I and using Parallels Desktop 6. I too have the same problem with spamassassin while entering the command # spamassassin –lint. No error is shown for me too. So I think there is no problem with the command and the problem may be internal. I have consulted many senior developers, but they can’t fix the problem. I desperately need a solution for this problem with spamassassin. I hope someone can post a solution to this problem in this forum.

Do you have installed qmail-scanner?
If you do, you have to check file below:
Code:
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-scanner-queue.pl -V

Although spamassassin is working, some options are being overriden by qmail-scanner. So you have to configure it.

Regards, Jesus

Back