• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Right problem and slow on a connection via ODBC

Sylvain

New Pleskian
Hello,

following an update of PLESK, I had an error of modification of right, which I corrected by following this documentation:
Cannot change permissions in File Manager in Plesk installed on Windows Server with Portuguese localization: filemng failed: Não foi possível localizar o nome de usuário. filemng-failed-N% C3% A3o-faith-poss% C3% ADvel-localizar-o-nome de usu% C3% A1rio-

following this action, an odbc connection to a Mysql database, the following error is present:
ccès refused. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
Description: An unhandled exception occurred while executing the current web request. Check the stack trace for more information on the error and its origin in the code.

Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))

ASP.NET is not allowed to access the requested resource. Grant access rights to the resource for the identity of the ASP.NET request. ASP.NET has a basic process identity (typically {MACHINE} \ ASPNET on IIS 5 or Network Service on IIS 6 and IIS 7, and the application pool identity configured on IIS 7.5) that is used if the application does not borrow an identity. If the application impersonates via <identity impersonate = "true" />, the identity will be the anonymous user (usually IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the user of the authenticated request.

To grant ASP.NET access to a file, right-click the file in File Explorer, choose "Properties", and select the Security tab. Click "Add" to add the appropriate user or group. Select the ASP.NET account and select the check boxes corresponding to the desired access.

Do you know how to correct it?

Hello,

I was able to resolve this error, but connecting to the Mysql service and running a query takes a lot of time.
Do you know where to come from?
A legal concern about a file / file? a problem with the odbc connector?

Best Regards

Back