• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved rkhunter: "The current hash function (/usr/bin/sha1sum) ..."

King555

Regular Pleskian
I enabled rkhunter in Plesk 12 to check the system weekly. I get a warning now, which I never got in older versions of Plesk:

Code:
The current hash function (/usr/bin/sha1sum) or package manager (DPKG) is incompatible with the hash function (Unset) or package manager (Unset) used to store the values.

What does this mean and how can I fix this?

Debian 7.6 x64

Hello, we are seeing exactly this same error with Ubuntu 14.04, standard installation. Is there an easy answer to fix this? Thanks.

hypothesis: it only happens upon first execution of the script and the second time is ok? could be.

Back