• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Roundcube blank page

RMAR

New Pleskian
Hi there,
I'm currently running a Plesk Onyx (latest version) trial on the latest version of Ubuntu 18.04.02.

I'm trying to get Roundcube working (I disabled Horde through the Plesk Interface) but for some reason the roundcube page remains blank, "view page source" is also blank.

I've searched Google and tried some of the results that came up but unfortunately this did not solve anything. Some of them are:
Plesk Horde or RoundCube webmail shows blank page
Webmail shows the blank page
Resolved - Roundcube https blank page

I also searched the Plesk forum and came across some threads that said Let's Encrypt SSL does not work for the webmail subdomain. These threads, however, where from 2016 and I can't imagine Plesk hasn't solved this yet.

Still I tried to disable the Let's Encrypt certificate for Roundcube by going to "Hosting Settings" and select "none" in the certificate dropdown and then going to "SSL/TLS Certificates" and removing the certificate. Only to be receiving a error message stating that Plesk won't allow me to remove the certificate as it thinks it's still in use.

I'm getting a bit lost here, it seems that nothing I do helps me get the Roundcube login to show up.

I did check the log file:
/var/www/vhosts/system/mydomain.com/logs/error_log
However this does not show anything for today's date.

I hope someone, or even Plesk support can help me out here.

Thanks in advance.

Any details from /var/log/plesk-roundcube/errors?

Back