• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved roundcube not displaying inbox by date properly

TomBoB

Regular Pleskian
Hi all,

I'm aware this is a roundcube issue, but as it is the plesk-customized one, and also there is so many experts on here on our forum with lots of knowledge, let me ask for help.

Scenario:
in roundcube webmail, the inbox doesn't display its items properly sorted by date.
upload_2017-7-3_12-38-50.png

sorting by date (newest/oldest on top) doesn't help/work.

It is only on this one subscription (all others fine as far as I can test), only on this one email address (the others don't show the problem), and only in the inbox (other subfolder don't show the issue).
If switched to horde webmail, it displays properly sorted.
If accessed via IMAP on client Thunderbird or Outlook, it displays properly sorted.

So I seem to have narrowed it down to: only on roundcube, only the inbox of one particular email address.

Anyone on here with knowledge of the inner workings of roundcube on plesk?
Does it keep a cache/index that i may be able to delete/rebuild?

Any suggestions of how to tackle are most welcome!!

Cheers, Tom

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-3_12-38-30.png
    upload_2017-7-3_12-38-30.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 4
Silly me... just didn't see it...

bottom left corner of webmail view, list view instead of thread view.
In thread view, it shows the date of the first thread mail, not the date of the last mail. Confused the heck out of the client. And me for a while :)

This is NOT resolved. I think this is a bug. It should show the latest message on top.
Is there any setting that i am missing?

Old thread, but I just encountered this. Very disturbing.
As you can see on the picture emails are sorted totally random, with mails from earlier this year mixed with today ("idag" in Swedish).

There surely must be a setting for this?
1709050506271.png

Back