• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Roundcube update dependencies (jQuery UI 2016)

AZIIZ

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Pro Edition Version 18.0.51
Hello,
I'm using plesk-roundcube 1.4.13-2.centos.7+p18.0.51.1+t230404.1037 (PLESK_18_0_51-dist) on Plesk Obsidian Web Pro Edition Version 18.0.51.
After a pentest, security manager said that I must update some javascript dependencies including jQuery - v3.4.1 and jQuery UI - v1.12.0 (wich is a little bit old : 2016-08-01) on my webmail.mywebsite.com
Roundcube is automatically installed on plesk and up to date on plesk extentions page, how can I resolve this dependencies problem ?

Thanks

If there are any security issues with Roundcube report them to the RC Github page for the affected branch. If the issues get fixed and a new RC version gets released it will find it's way into Plesk eventually. The Roundcube 1.4 version used on CentOS 7 with Plesk is marked as a Long Time Support version by the RC developers. Meaning it receives (security) updates for a long time. So reporting any (security) issue to the Github page not only helps yourself, but also helps the RC user community.

You can also try to update Roundcube yourself (discussed here) to a newer version. This is of course at your own risk.

Edit: added additional information on the LTS version of RC used on CentOS 7.

Last edited:
Back