• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

roundcube webmail shows no mails

SvenA

Basic Pleskian
Once again, a new problem

Today I noticed that does not work on one of my servers RoundCube. There are no messages displayed nor can I make changes in the settings. If I have the Horde webmail to mail in the mailbox and I can also make settings.

What's the problem here?

Yes I have, it can be found following entries:

[24-Sep-2013 12:49:53] PHP Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/include/rcube_config.php on line 408
[24-Sep-2013 12:49:53] PHP Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/include/rcube_session.php on line 135
[24-Sep-2013 12:49:53] PHP Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2,0/DST' instead in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/include/rcube_mdb2.php on line 606

The date format problem but should long ago have been fixed in current scripts, Parallels would have to check with the Implemetation this right?

Yes, I have made ​​this log file. I had already read this post but here was to find anything unusual. The server has been freshly placed and created only one domain. The date or time zones are created correctly and working well.

Thus, the problem with the time zone according to log file I can fix now, in php.ini everything was entered correctly.

I Roundcube once deleted, restart the server and re-installed Roundcube. Now there are no more entries in the log file but unfortunately the problem is still present, there are no messages displayed and it is not possible to send that.

Has an idea where the problem might be.

I found the error - Google's is modpagespeed the guilty!

So, it's that time again a mistake you do not actually suspected.
I had implemented on any of my server the php module mod_pagespeed because I could see some improvements in speed here, unfortunately this is probably not the case in connection with Roundcube.

Verdict - guilty.

Back