• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Run DB migration trought advanced settings in GIT app

hardbrasil

Regular Pleskian
Hello fellas,
we are facing some difficult with GIT plugin on Plesk.

in advanced settings tehte is a field called
"Enable adtional deployments actions"

Please see the pitcure above

this two first RM - RF commands works well, the issue is with latest commnad

=> /opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/php yii migrate/up --interactive=0
its not execute, and we need to use this to migrate database with files when git is started>

does team has any tip to solve this?

thanks

erro-plesk.png

Does this command work in the command line?
Don't you think you first need to go to some working directory with the cd command to execute this command?

Hi Igor,

when i am using localhost (my machine ubunto) i use this command on ssh

php yii migrate/up --interactive=0

and works

what is your suggestion to run the command?

Hi Rasp,

observe that in my local machine (not have plesk) i run the command with this short parameter (php yii migrate/up --interactive=0) and works.
the path to php is different from web server that has the Plesk installed compared to my local machine.

---------------
Another information:

a long time ago this was working in another plesk instance with this command

/opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/php yii migrate/up --interactive=0

but, i dont know why this is not working anymore, maybe some security change on plesk update, maybe the other instance was some modification to run this.

I understand that if you run php yii migrate/up --interactive=0 on you local machine it worked. But that doesn't mean it works on your server, does it? Even if the command previously worked on another server it might not work, for some reason, on your current server. As you've already discovered ;)

So, the question is what happens if you run /opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/php yii migrate/up --interactive=0 on you current server? Do you get an error? If so, what's the error?

Back