• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Running in 403 while using amember with Plesk

ITSersch

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.46 Update #2, last updated on Sept 27, 2022 04:26 AM
I migrated my domain to Plesk and I am having issues with the folders that are protected by amember.
The plesk error log states: GET /amember/protect/new-rewrite?f=2&url=/virtualoon_beta/&host=virtualoon.com&ssl=on HTTP/1.0 . Amember told me to re-protect the folders, how can I do that?
Thank you

Could be more accurate please? What is "amember" and what does an error code 403 in your headline have to do with what is described in your post?

Could be more accurate please? What is "amember" and what does an error code 403 in your headline have to do with what is described in your post?
amember is a software that allows to have memberships on your website. The 403 was an error caused by apache. The problem is solved, amember took care of it.

Back