• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

S3-compatible Backup Space for Servers & Websites with Storj DCS

S3-compatible Backup Space for Servers & Websites with Storj DCS

Continue reading...
I've tried this and it works but there is a big issue, I'm not able to set "Path".
I can only send backups to bucket's root directory, path must be "/". Anything else (eg. /subdirectory/) results in "Path does not exists."

I've experienced similar issue with Scaleway Object Storage and was instructed here to add a line to Panel.ini and it did it. I wonder if similar solution is needed for Storj too?

It was:
Code:
[ext-s3-backup]
RegionForCustomEndpoint = fr-par

Back