• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Safest way to Re-Install

C

CobianSoul

I am having issues with Perl crashing (http://forum.plesk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27202) at random times. I have had this issue for quite some time and after doing research I feel the best way to resolve the problem is to simply re-install Perl.

So, my question is, what is the safest way to re-install Perl? All my email users are using spam assassin which is the only application the relies on Perl.

Could this be the problem? I ran "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\SpamAssassin>perl makefile.pl CONTACT_ADDRESS="[email protected]" from the command prompt and this was the response:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have C:\ProgramFiles\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Perl\lib\Config.pm expected C:\PROGRA~1\SWsoft\Plesk\ADDITI~1\Perl\lib\Config.pm

Your perl and your Config.pm seem to have different ideas about the architecture they are running on.
Perl thinks: [lib]
Config says: [MSWin32-x86-multi-thread]
This may or may not cause problems. Please check your installation of perl if you have problems building this extension.

Writing Makefile for Mail::SpamAssassin
Makefile written by ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.17

Back