• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Forwarded to devs Same cronjob on different times suddenly not allowed any more

Andreas Mause

New Pleskian
Username: Andreas Mause

TITLE

Same cronjob on different times suddenly not allowed any more

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Obsidian 18.0.32 Ubuntu

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

I have to scheduled a script on different times on a day. This works for years, but in the newest version of plesk (Plesk Obsidian 18.0.32 Ubuntu) after edit: "The planned task already exists.". Kind regards, Andreas

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Edit a cronjob and save.

ACTUAL RESULT

"The planned task already exists!." (German "Die geplante Aufgabe existiert bereits.")

EXPECTED RESULT

Saved.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Confirm bug

From developer:

Confirmed bug PPPM-12769. I was able to reproduce it only in case if there were a "default time" (not depending on period can be mapped to 00:00) task with the same command.

Workaround: Remove task with default time (00:00 within Daily, Hourly, Monthly tasks with the same command)

Hi,
there is no task on 0:00 with the same script (see attached file). It's happend only on PHP 7.4. If i save it with PHP 7.3 - everything okay. Strangely enough: On a other machine, same Plesk (updated today to 18.033) - everything okay. A other machine, 18.033 updated on 2020.2.1 - same problem.

Kind regards, Andreas

Attachments

• Unbenannt-1.jpg
    Unbenannt-1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
Back