• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Save Web Hosting Settings takes a long time

LennyM

New Pleskian
Panel-Version 11.5.30 Update #38
BS Debian 7.4

Save Web Hosting Settings takes a long time. The Domains (Apache Server) are not reachable for 36 seconds.

Unbenannt-1.png

Unbenannt-2.png

Do you have any related error messages in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log ?

Do you have any related error messages in /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log ?

No, no related error messages.

My sw-cp-server Listen on Port 443. Can this be the problem?

Note: The control panel must be available at the port 443.

I am seeing the same thing. Creating sites and saving settings takes a very long time. Also, logging into ftp takes quite a bit longer as well.
I only have a couple test sites right now.

Was there ever any resolution to this thread?

Yes I am using 12.0.8 . I am just testing at this point, but the slowness has me concerned.

I also just restarted the server from within the panel and now all I get is a 502 nginx error page?

UPDATE: Rebooting server instance brought everything back.

Last edited:
Yes I am using 12.0.8 . I am just testing at this point, but the slowness has me concerned.

I also just restarted the server from within the panel and now all I get is a 502 nginx error page?

There are a lot of KB articles regarding "502 nginx error". Just try to use KB search. A lot of different reasons of this error and it is very difficult suggest something without deep investigation directly on your server. Support is much more effective with resolving these complex issues. Much more than forum discussions.

Back