• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Scheduled backup won't start - disk space problem

TomBeh

New Pleskian
Got a problem with on-demand and scheduled backups which are failing to start with Error: Not enough disk space for backing up data.

But the disks are only 50% full after I cleared out tmp directories. So it's not really a disk space problem.

If I go to Tools & Settings, Backup Settings, the last two options Start the backup only if your server has the specified amount of free disk space (in megabytes) and Start the backup only if your server has the sufficient amount of free disk space (this option may significantly increase the backup time) are blank, and no matter what I change them to, nothing is saved if I go back into the Backup Settings screen (just for these two options). Where are these settings saved, can I put the value in the database by hand?

Any ideas?

I can't reproduce this issue. I can suggest you try to fix it with bootstrapper repair or with backup manager reinstallation.

Reinstalling is not an option, so lets see if we can work this out.

my /usr partition is not large enough to setup backups.

so it would be "doable" to symlink /usr/local/psa/PMM into /var/PMM ? asuming my /var partition is large enoug?

Back