• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Input Scheduled task view with long urls/commands

uniauto

Basic Pleskian
Hi.

I would like to suggest a couple of CSS changes for Scheduled task view with long urls/commands.

For me, /admin/scheduler/tasks-list have horizontal scroll because I have some long commnad...
Could you add CSS "word-break: break-all" for second td to fix it?

And when editing a sheduled task in /admin/scheduler/edit-task/id/55
Could you add CSS "width:100%" for url/command and description inputs? It's hard to edit commands with a small input.

Thanks for reading.

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into this.

For me, /admin/scheduler/tasks-list have horizontal scroll because I have some long commnad...
About the Task List, can you post an screen shot as an example? For me, when testing, there never is an horizontal scroll bar. So I am curious how this is different for you.

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into this.

About the Task List, can you post an screen shot as an example? For me, when testing, there never is an horizontal scroll bar. So I am curious how this is different for you.

Hi Kaspar. Thanks for answer.

Her you have a real example (domains renamed)
Captura de pantalla_2024-07-09_22-20-13.png

Back