• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Scheduled Tasks not working after move to new server

WillliamN

New Pleskian
Hi all,

I've just migrated server to server but I didn't use the migration manager, I simply backed up each domain's content and restored those backups on the new server.

The issue I have run into is the scheduled tasks at the admin level (Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks) work but any schedule task under a domain do not. The scheduled tasks under the domains show as inactive (no green tick) and when I click to enable them, I get the following message

"Information: The scheduled task Google Product Feed Daily Scheduled Task was switched on."

If I then look at the page, even though the above message says it is, the scheduled task is still not enabled. Going into the scheduled task and switching it on there results in the same message, but it doesn't switch on.

Anyone got any ideas of why this is happening? Or does anyone know how to rebuild all of the scheduled tasks within Plesk?

Currently Installed: v. 12.0.18

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back