• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Script Function Not working

L

lizu

I have been trying for about two years now to get the script function to work on my website (although i haven't been trying that hard, obviously) and have never been able to get any of them to work. Today, when trying to insert a facebook 'like box' (again) I was able to get the huge facebook example script to work for a moment, and when I customized it with my company information it (of course) again dissapeared entirely. Although the script worked perfectly elsewhere, I cannot get any script to work on my website (most things won't work on my site though). Any suggestions? Would you like to see the script I am trying to insert? It's pretty generic, and I tried using three different variations from facebook, without success. Does the script function really work? I've never gotten it to work, and I am beginning to suspect that it really dosen't.
Anyway, thanks for the help,
Liz

Back