• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

script needed (will be paid)

N

NightMan

Guest
Hi, I need a subdomain instant account creation script.

Guide lines:
- Programming language: PHP (preferred) or Perl.
- Server OS: Fedore core 2 / Plesk Reloaded 7.x.x
- Input: a http post data will receive a username, password, mail id etc etc.
- Script: the data should be read by script and processed in the server to create a instant subdomain to a existing domain.
- The creation status should be returned in xml. Code (e.g. 'OK', 'failed' etc etc)

Please send a mail with your quotation to [email protected]
If you need more info. please mention in the mail.
 
Hi,

I made such a script in ASP (I can't program in Perl or PHP). My script creates clients domains etc. on a Linux, FreeBSD etc machine while the website is running on Windows.

Point is that if you know anything about PHP it should be pretty easy. I use the Plesk creation tools. So all you need to know is how to call the creation tools from Plesk.

My question is: why do you want XML results? It is possible, but makes it a bit harder.

Hope this helps a bit. If you really want this in PHP and you can't find anyone I could find someone for you. Let me know at [email protected]
 
Hi,
I found a guy, who is already started working for me to create this script.

Reason for the xml is, It is a API (programmed in JAVA) reading a feedback from the http/creation script. it should be in a xml format.
 
Bash script

I can create a bash script that will be activated by any domain creation directly by plesk 7.5 reloaded. There fore you will not need to call it from web or get XML all domains will get a temporary subdomain period. Simple much more reliable than post forms etc.
 
Back
Top